Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nostalgia/Ultra

I connect with you at a deeper level that you wouldn't understand.

Is that true? Because im sure that if that were true then we never really connected as I never understood the necessary connection. In other terms im a god damn goblin. I aspire for you to be too. Maybe the pc company acer does too since they want you to aspire and I want you to aspire too.
Many say I just play a character but that's not true I don't play anyone. Except everyone but myself because its fun to mess with people unless they're the really sweet type that you hate yourself for after messing with them. See the sentence that I started this post off with? Look how that's came this far. I find that funny and hard to believe but I connected with you at a deeper level that required your understanding to read so I contradicted everything I said. Anyways like I said, I love messing with people and I love everyone. Have a good one guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment