Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yeah here we go again

Me being the tired lazy person I am, found it much difficult to write a new article but then as the bored and guy without a life, I made my way to doing this. Hello people, this is a bear. My articles are good because you know they are but you are probably reading this thinking, "What a fag, this guy isn't a bear and he just ran out of stupid ideas about trolls." Well me insulting myself, you would expect from me a response justifying against that. I say no. Now enjoy reading some more retarded material. For awhile I have begun to realize that people don't understand some of the stuff I write and so here is my response to them: "Yeah okay, learn to read this isn't like collegiate level reading that requires deep investigation to understand." Then their response is like "Well.. you too." This is the reason I don't recommend people without brains to read this. Alright readers, I think I've kept you hooked onto my cheese of black burger too long. Now go watch some Cailliou, PBS was really smart putting a kid with Leukemia on kids television.

No comments:

Post a Comment